- Malbec – Red Argentinean Wine
- Wine of Mendoza, Argentina
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- Beautiful intense red colour with violet hues. Sweet aromas of blackberries and plums. Elegant touch of smoke and vanilla. Velvety texture and a sweet long aftertaste.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Trapiche Reserve is elaborated with grapes sourced from the foothills of the Andes Mountains, where the combination of the altitude and generous sunshine produces concentrated, aromatic fruit. The ageing in oak barrels during 9 months adds finesse, harmony and complexity.
- In the past years, Trapiche has done a series of investments to enlarge the crushing, fermentation and storage facilities.In November 2008, along with the celebrations of it 125th Anniversary, Trapiche opened the doors of its new winery, founded in 1912 and located in a ten-hectare estate, among vineyards and olive trees. It was acquired by Trapiche in 2006 to be recycled and restored, incorporating the latest technology and equipment for the production of its high-end wines.
- Trapiche is located in Nueva Mayorga s/n street (M5522CHA), Coquimbito, Maipú, in the Province of Mendoza, Argentina and represents “the richness of diversity” in the country. This diversity is founded in more than 1,000 ha of its own vineyards and obtaining grapes from more than 200 independent producers in the best wine-growing areas of Argentina.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 2 years