With it’s distinctive, arch-shaped bottle, Martell XO is a powerful symbol of inspiration, testimony to Jean Martell’s visionary spirit. Combining elegance of the Borderies with the power of the Grande Champagne growth, Martell is an outstanding XO which bears the hallmark of the Martell style.
A spicy, rich crescendo starting with the mellow elegance of the Borderies, followed by the intensity and finesse typical of Grande Champagne eaux-de-vie.
Golden amber in colour with dark copper and mahogany highlights, the nose is ground spice and red berries with a fruity palate with notes of fig and walnut. A long and silken finish.
- Aged for a Minimum of 6 Years
About this item
- This Martell XO cognac is a symbol of inspiration with it’s distinctive arch-shaped bottle
- Tasting notes: Martell XO has a spicy, rich crescendo starting with the mellow elegance of the Borderies, followed by the intensity and finesse typical of Grande Champagne eaux-de-vie
- Aspect: golden amber with dark copper and mahogany highlights
- Nose: ground spice (black pepper, coriander) and red berries, with rich fruity flavours of fig chutney, almonds and compote
- Mouthfeel: This cognac is rounded and fruity on the palate with a long and silken finish
- Packaged to be ideal for any gift giving occasion, such as Christmas or Fathers Day